F12 Bind and Dnssec

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 24 05:50:47 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 22:38 -0500, Ed Gurski wrote:
> expected IP address near 'dnssec-enable'
>
> dnssec-enable yes;
> dnssec-validation yes;
> dnssec-lookaside . trust-anchor dlv.isc.org.;

I haven't played with Fedora 12 and dnssec, yet, just simpler DNS
configuration on prior Fedora releases, but I wonder whether a simple
syntax error is causing a parsing problem.  I see an example of that
sort of configuration, but theirs has quotes around the dot and the
domain name.

e.g. dnssec-lookaside "." trust-anchor "dlv.isc.org.";

See:  http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/publications/dnssec_howto/index.html

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686