Faxing suggestions

Hi folks,

For the first time in ages I'm setting up a network fax facility.

Last time I did this I used hylafax, but doing a yum search doesn't show this
any more.

Before I start looking any deeper, are there (better) alternatives out there?

The plan is to the PBX's at each site to redirect all incoming faxes to a
single PC on that site, which will then receive these incoming faxes and then
forward them, probably using SMTP to a central web server for archiving and
user retrieval.

At the moment I'm not looking at sending faxes, but may do in future.
--
Gary Stainburn

Gary's Haircut 700
Please visit http://www.justgiving.com/Gary-Stainburn/ to help me
raise money for Cancer Research - in return I'll have my head shaved