Viewing answers to one's nntp posts in Thunderbird

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Oct 6 03:03:23 UTC 2009

gilpel at altern.org wrote:
> E.D. Wrote:
>

>> Tim wrote:
>>

>> But, I haven't found any client that would eliminate viewing follow ups
>> that are OT
>>

> Try to stay minimally honest. I never asked to eliminate OT posts.

Please don't use excessive trimming in order to launch a personal attack....

I said:  "But, I haven't found any client that would eliminate viewing
follow ups that are OT...which I felt was one of the criteria of the OP.
:-) :-) "

Please note this portion of the sentence "which I felt was one of the
criteria of the OP".  This indicates that I never said you said it....it
says "I feel" that is what you want.

--
A can of ASPARAGUS, 73 pigeons, some LIVE ammo, and a FROZEN DAIQUIRI!!
Guess Who! http://tinyurl.com/mc4xe7