Mock/Pungi and selinux for building re-spins in f11

Mike Cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 19:57:32 UTC 2009

Does anyone know if it is still current practice to set SELinux to permissive
before doing a spin re-build in mock/pungi in F11?

Or has selinux policy now reached the point of refinement such that running
a respin build works fine with selinux enforcing?

Would be useful to know - I have not done respin builds since F10 so I am a
little out of touch with current practice.

Thanks in advance.