Vinagre???

I have two boxes, both have UltraVNC and Vinagre (Remote desktop
viewer), exactly the same packages both in F11 fully updated

When I connect from A to B both Vinagre and UltraVNC work, but when I
connect from Ato B UltraVNC works fine but in Vinagre I see the list
of remote desktops, but when I try to connect I get the message
Connection closed: The connection to host B has been closed.
Any idea??

Tnx

--
Antonio Montagnani