sound recording with Fedora 11

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sun Oct 25 03:25:03 UTC 2009

g wrote:
> Tim wrote:
>

>> Tim (who works in television and video production).
>>

> being that with above, you admit to your limited knowledge of true full
> fidelity audio, i need to make no further comments to your post. <gbyg>

My, my that was totally uncalled for.....  Why disparage someone on the
list who is trying to be helpful?  If you disagree with someone, it is a
simple matter to say you disagree and, if is worth your time (IMHO it
should be), present your alternative view.  I mean, don't you want to
set the record straight?

(Full disclosure:  I tend to dismiss people who proclaim "the other
poster is 'wrong'" without offering their viewpoint or reasons.)

IMHO, Tim's statement doesn't admit to anything.  You can say..."based
on your statement I believe you have limited...".

I just find your post needlessly inflammatory.

--
C-3PO: Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field
is approximately 3,720 to 1! Han Solo: Never tell me the odds! Guess