Evolution - order that accounts are present in left pane

Mike Cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 14:37:21 UTC 2009

I am tinkering with Evolution.  With 3 accounts set up I would like to be
able to change the order that the different accounts are present (with their
associated folders) on the left hand side of the "Mail" screen.

Say I have a machine at work with accounts set up as "Work", "Home" and "On
This Computer" (the latter seems to be default!).  However the order they
are present are "On This Computer" at the top, then "Home" next and "Work"
at the bottom and I would like them to be in the reverse order with "Work"
and its folders at the top of the list.

Is there a simple way to change this or am I being anal not knowing how to
do it?