[Solved] Re: Recuperating panel icons

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Fri Sep 11 08:04:37 UTC 2009

On Friday 11 September 2009 03:33:57 gilpel at altern.org wrote:
> > I don't know how to add it back to the KDE Panel, in Gnome it is right
> > click on Panel, choose Add to Panel -> Notification Area.
>
> Solved. Thanks.

Please, never end a thread this way.  Always say how it was solved.  At some
future date someone will have the same problem and google for an answer.
They'll find this thread in the archives.  To follow a thread through and see
that it is solved without giving the resolution is about as frustrating as it
can get :-)

Anne