Re: Automatic page numbering in OpenOffice

On Sun, 2009-09-13 at 15:27 +0930, Tim wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-09-13 at 00:56 +0500, gilpel altern org wrote:
> > The only way to get automatic page numbering on every new document
> > seems indeed to create a template this way
> I don't know why people sound so surprised at that.  Since the default
> is not to do that, and the defaults are set by the default template,
> making a new default template (one way or another) is the way to change
> *your* default new documents setup.  It's the same for any word
> processor.
I'm not sure about 'any' word processor but it is that way in Microsoft
Word and OOo tries to imitate MSWord in every way I gather to leverage
the existing users knowledge.

There used to be many choices for word processing but they have
definitely dwindled.

believed to be clean.