snip extraneous quotes from your posts to the list, dammit

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Sun Sep 13 16:13:33 UTC 2009

On Sunday 13 September 2009 16:57:58 Robert L Cochran wrote:
> Here in the USA, I do not need to be ashamed for having a different view
> and a different way of doing things. I can have my own beliefs and
> practices.

Absolutely true.  You can continue to have no consideration for those that
offer help, and especially for those less fortunate than you who have either
very slow connections or have capped downloads.  You can continue to be any
kind of ass you choose.

> When you resort to threats of no help to me unless I toe the line you
> dictate to me, you illustrate what I'm getting at.

No threat whatsoever.  It's a promise.  We are volunteers, and we can
volunteer not to answer those people who cannot be polite and considerate.

> It takes people with many different views to make a good product. If I
> banned everyone from my workplace who doesn't think as I do, then I'd be
> standing in the building alone. With nothing to show for it.

No concern of ours.  Only behaviour on our lists concerns us.

Anne