Re: Question on using a Joystick as a mouse in Fedora please?

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 09:45:28 -0500,
  Rick Sewill <rsewill gmail com> wrote:

> Is there a Linux GUI program, perhaps a game, I can use,
> to test my joystick to build confidence the hardware and software work?

Urquan Masters (uqm + data from an external website) can use a joystick.

The last time I played it, I found that just using the joystick didn't stop
the screen saver from kicking in. It is bad to have the screen saver
activate when in the middle of a melee or when gathering resources on
a nasty planet.