How Fedora chose me

James Bridge james at xmas.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 15 09:17:50 UTC 2009

My impression is that Fedora is now getting very good. Over the last
couple of years my main gripe has been over audio (sound recorder was
useless and recent problems playing sound files) but the latest kernel
upgrade seems to have removed the last of (several?) bugs and it all
works beautifully. And to all those who hate PulseAudio, I can only say
it works for me.

So, a big thank you to all the developers

James Bridge