Re: Samsung CLX3175 Printer driver

On 09/20/2009 04:01 AM, Mike Cloaked wrote:

Jim-213 wrote:
FC11
Has anyone installed the Driver for the Samsung CLX3175 all in one
printer.
Where do you get a driver.

Although I managed to get a different Samsung printer going, you may find
the general approach at
http://userbase.kde.org/Troubleshooting/Samsung_scx-4500W
helpful, in providing an overview of what you may need - of course the
drivers for your own system will be different and you may find that some
open source drivers also work.

I had to do a lot of googling to get get my printer working - but it does
and in the meantime open source drivers are being honed to work too so that
in the future I hope I can switch over to FOSS.
Thanks for the info.