F11: Fedora's Netbeans, Eclipse, and Tomcat.

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 09:00:43 UTC 2009

(This is going to break threading again, I apologize.)

on Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:13:55 -0700, Daniel B. Thurman" <dant cdkkt
com> wrote

> From what I can tell, there is no possible way
> to run Fedora's implementation of Netbeans
> and Eclipse against Fedora's implementation
> of Tomcat 5 & 6.
 > [...]

Against? Why against?

I usually simply let each one load its own class tree where it wants
to. Lots of duplication, but it saves a lot of time.

Not pretty, but it generally gets things working.

Joel Rees