Re: Question about installing the proprietary nvidia drivers with RPMFusion

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Hugh Caley <hughc aldon com> wrote:
> Thanks, Richard, I did not have those entries in xorg.conf.  Seems to work.
>   I wonder why I didn't get that?

I'm not sure when mine got added as this is an F10 machine that was
preupgraded from F8. The original header in my xorg.conf said
configured by livna-config-display so it probably happened when I was
using the livna packge.

Richard