Re: installing 64-bit kernel on a 32-bit system

slamp slamp <slackamp gmail com> writes:

> Has anyone does this in Fedora 12? I don't want to re-install the
> whole system.

I don't even think this is possible, and even if it is, my suspicion is
you're asking for a lot of trouble.

Just make a copy of your installed packages (rpm -qa), your home
directories, then do a fresh install of F12, update, edit the
package list to be a script of "yum installs" and run it, and
copy your home directories back over.
--
Randy Yates                      % "I met someone who looks alot like you,
Digital Signal Labs              %             she does the things you do,