Re: Firefox KDE integration à la openSUSE

Chris Smart wrote:

> Has anyone looked into openSUSE's brilliant integration of Firefox
> into KDE4? Is this something that interests the Fedora community?

> Code:
> "http://gitorious.org/firefox-kde-opensuse";

Kinda sorta.

We (fedora-kde sig) would be more interested in this if there were more
effort to push such integration to mozilla upstream.  As far as I'm aware,
there is very little to date.  (ie, I personally wouldn't be too interested
in trying to maintain something like this that doesn't have good/broad
support by mozilla developers too).

Of course, I'd love to be wrong here.

-- Rex