Re: Firefox KDE integration à la openSUSE

2010/1/2 Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu>:

> We (fedora-kde sig) would be more interested in this if there were more
> effort to push such integration to mozilla upstream.  As far as I'm aware,
> there is very little to date.  (ie, I personally wouldn't be too interested
> in trying to maintain something like this that doesn't have good/broad
> support by mozilla developers too).

Yeah, understandable.

I've used it under openSUSE on my Mum's machine and I have to say that
it's most pleasant to use. All of the menus and dialogs, settings, etc
use KDE components, it's very nice.

A decent, well integrated Qt browser is still a major missing
component of KDE and doesn't appear to be coming any time soon. Most
users like Firefox and this seems a good compromise.

-c