Re: Firefox KDE integration à la openSUSE

On 01/01/2010 08:23 PM, Chris Smart wrote:

> A decent, well integrated Qt browser is still a major missing
> component of KDE and doesn't appear to be coming any time soon. Most
> users like Firefox and this seems a good compromise.

 Actually chrome is way faster, more secure and takes way way less
memory - I suspect firefox usage will slowly tail off much like netscape
did in the past - as chrome takes over .. it is so so much better ...
even in its beta form.

 I'd focus your energies there were I you ...