Re: Postfix, No SMTP AUTH when TLS is enabled

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 2:42 AM, Raman Gupta <rocketraman fastmail fm> wrote:
On 01/01/2010 11:41 PM, froinds J wrote:
Hello,
I'm having a problem with postfix in F12.
I used to have my email server setup with F10. My setup had TLS
enabled (self signed certs) with SASL using pwcheck_method=auxprop and
CRAM-MD5 DIGEST-MD5. I had virtual accounts.
Everything worked great until I installed F12. It was a clean install.
My issue now is the following:
If I disable TLS, postfix works as expected. If I enable it, I cannot
authenticate. Without TLS I can telnet to my server and I get 250-AUTH
CRAM-MD5 DIGEST-MD5

What auxprop plugin are you using?

Cheers,
Raman