Re: Email Hosting Recommendations?

2010/1/2 Kevin Kempter <kevink consistentstate com>:
> I'm looking for a good email hosting solution for 5-10 users. Were mostly
> Linux Desktop users with a few Mac's.
>
> Any suggestions?

If you want to pay for Support, then something like here:

    http://www.rackspace.com/email_hosting/rackspace_email

(Full Disclosure: I work in another division of that Company)

If you don't want Support, why not something like Google Apps for
Domains? That's what I use... (I also have Macs in the house)

--
Sam