any fundamental difference between fedora and suse NFSv4?

Hiisi very-cool at rambler.ru
Sun Jan 3 11:00:18 UTC 2010

2010/1/3 Robert P. J. Day <rpjday at crashcourse.ca>:

>  i'm currently reviewing a doc on suse linux enterprise 11, the
> section on NFS, but i don't have a SLES 11 machine in front of me.
> could anyone who uses both SLES 11 and fedora 12 comment on how
> indistinguishable the NFS setups are across those two distros?
>
>  so far, i haven't seen a lot that's massively incompatible, and i
> wouldn't expect to.  obviously, the fundamental files are going to be
> the same.
>
> rday
> --

I saw SLES 11 on my bro' laptop. I think it's totally different from
any Fedora I've ever seen. It's strange and ugly. It has different
folder structure and there's no yum (only some package manager called
'zypper')! Sorry, can't help you any more - I have no access to it now
- I've persuaded my brother to install CentOS on it.
--
Hiisi.
Spandex is a privilege, not a right.
SIP: hiisi at ekiga.net