Sansa mp3 player support

I have a Sansa Connect player that has a number of the setup functions disabled (for example the wifi is turned off). I cannot get it into the mode where it appears as a USB drive to non-M$ systems that have itunes installed on it.

I just installed FC12 on this notebook. When I plug the Sansa player in, it displays messages about geting Ablum and song info and then comes up in its regular Music Library. On my FC12 system, I cannot find any mounted device (like in /media) and RythmBox (which was running at the time) does not show any of the songs on the player.

help?