Re: Update broke my Quake 4 game ...

On 29/12/2009 15:48, Dennis Mattingly wrote:
On Monday 28 December 2009 03:43 PM, Dennis Mattingly wrote:
I've been running Quake 4 from my Fedora 11 box for a while.

And today, a system update broke the game.
(It runs, but some models fail to load, and after a while it crashes).
I think it was a pam update, or something.

How I can list the most recent updates on my machine?
I'm not ready to lose it all just yet...

Try `grep 'Dec 27' /var/log/yum.log'. Where December 27th is the date
when you updated your machine.
Plus the good old    rpm -qa --last|less    still works fine, too

Brilliant tips! I need to do this for some problem updates on a few machines in a few hours time, and I had no idea how to find recently installed packages, I read the list and the answer is here! See the power of open source!