Re: PythonCard?

On Jan 2, 2010, at 8:00 AM, Roger wrote:

On 01/01/2010 07:17 PM, Joel Rees wrote:
Anyone using it? Anyone know why attempting to install it would load the library parts of the package but fail to put the appropriate files in /usr/share?

Do you mean PythonCad, if so yes but its not my app of choice.
Roger

No, I mean PythonCard, as in the Python GUI gadget inspired by HyperCard.

I'm looking at it as a potentially amusing way to play with some GUI stuff in Python.

Joel Rees