dpkg for building deb package from Fedora

AlannY m at alanny.ru
Mon Jan 4 16:23:02 UTC 2010

Hi there. I'm a developer. I can build RPM package of my software in Fedora with rpmbuild.
But now, I want to build deb package for redistributing my software on Debian-based distros.

I think, I need dpkg tool for building deb file. But where to find it? I tryed to search all over the
net, but articles just tells me how to setup deb file in Fedora (I don't want to setup, just to build).

I can create another Virtual Machine for Debian-based distros, but I REALLY don't want to do it.

Thanks.

--