other 10G
opt 60G
home 200G
swap 3G

fedora is Fedora 12's /
opt is /opt
home is /home

All the filesystem is ext4

Then I want to install CentOS in other,I backup /boot and format /boot to ext3(because CentOS 5.4 doesn't support ext4) and copy backup to /boot
Install CentOS to other,and format other to ext3.

When I have installed CentOS,I can login CentOS,but when I choose Fedora 12,my system will stop in fsck,and I can't startup it...