James Matthews wants to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

James Matthews requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Tom,

- James Matthews

Accept View invitation from James Matthews

DID YOU KNOW LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers using recommendations from your trusted network?
Using LinkedIn Services, you can take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.

© 2009, LinkedIn Corporation