HP Pavilion a375c w/Fedora 12 compact flash problems

I have Fedora 12 running on an HP Pavilion a375c PC.
It has one of those "multi-card" reader things, and if I insert a Memory Stick, an icon for it appears on my desk top and I can browse files on it etc.

If I insert a Compact Flash card, the little blue light (beside the slot) comes on, but Linux doesn't seem to recognize it/make an icon for it on the desktop.

I tried creating directory /mnt/cflashcard but then I don't know what device to mount there to mak the CF files available...

How do I get this working?

Thanks,