Re: any fundamental difference between fedora and suse NFSv4?

Ed Greshko wrote:

> All that said, I've been able to mount a directory using nfs4 on the
> suse system that was exported from a f12 system.  So, far I've not found
> the right incantation to do the reverse.

I had a feeling that sending that email would result in me finding the
answer.  FWIW, the answer was in the nfs documentation on suse.  Now, to
find out what/where/if there are settings to make F12 and openSUSE to
behave in identical fashion.  I've not decided whose behavior I like, best?

--
Extreme feminine beauty is always disturbing. -- Spock, "The Cloud
Minders", stardate 5818.4 Guess Who! http://tinyurl.com/mc4xe7