Re: F12 Rkhunter, Have I a rootkit?

Hm. I think that telling someone to ignore a message like this would be like telling people "hey there is a pandemia, but just ignore it".

Either there is a warning for a potential danger (if there is really a danger) or there is no danger (and there should be no warning). Otherwise, in the future, such warnings go unheard even if there is a real danger.

Just my psychological bit of conclusion drawn from the current pandemia hysteria...

Simon