Re: i686 packages in my Fedora 12 x86_64

Germán A. Racca wrote:
Hi all:

I have freshly installed Fedora 12 x86_64 in my PC 2 weeks ago. Now I
see that I have some (49) packages in both i686 and x86_64
architectures. The list is at the end of the message.

What should I do?

The libraries are what you would get if you installed a 32 bit package and it pulled in dependencies. If you installed something which runs a lot of the commands you saw by execv (in some languages shell or system procedure) then they may have been pulled in the same way.

Unless you have some misbehavior I would do nothing if it were my system.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>