Network Audio

I would love to just use one system for sound and let other systems send audio to it. Is network audio a reasonable solution? Suggestions if not?

Assume having multiple systems using the same server is not an issue, coordination is possible, overlap is acceptable.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>