Re: F12 Rkhunter, Have I a rootkit? SOLVED

On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 19:57:20 -0500
Gene Heskett <gene heskett verizon net> wrote:

> When I asked about it Kevin, F10 was under active support for another
> 2 or 3 months, now it is not, so why waste our time?  I built
> rkhunter from the latest tarball, and that still didn't fix it.

Well, I am just trying to find out where you "asked about it".

I would have been happy to try and address it in a bug.
If it was on this list, then I missed it, and would suggest you file
issues as bugs to make sure I see them.

Thanks,

kevin