Re: Enna media center on Fedora?

> Without ffmpeg, lame, mplayer, and friends, it would be very difficult to
> have anything useful ....

Well most multimedia apps are split so that "clean" packages are in
Fedora and "dirty" packages are in RPM Fusion repo...

I install Audacious from Fedora repo but I get codecs for it from RPM
Fusion repo... it's not a perfect solution but it works.

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/