Flash Problem

Suddenly, Flash at YouTube and elsewhere stopped playing. I cleaned
/tmp, checked if javascript was enabled, I installed some new flash
packages, but not devel and gnash, tried the former kernel(1), all to
no avail.

(1) I received kernel warning after I rebooted.

The Black screen with controls appear, the controls disappear, the
screen becomes white, the download seems hesitant. No video.

Suggestions?