need howto for SELinux config--ssh on non-standard port

I'm running sshd on a high (>1024) port number and cannot find a clear step by step guide for configuring this correctly on Fedora 12 on google.... I've come across lots of random bugs and forum questions, but nothing that starts at the beginning of the process through the end.

I'm a total SELinux newbie and usually just disable itall together when things like this happen. I'm trying to change my ways :) Can anyone provide any URLs or the steps?

If someone can provide the steps here I'll blog about it to get it documented so others do not have to suffer the same fate.

Thanks,
John