Re: need howto for SELinux config--ssh on non-standard port

John Poelstra said the following on 01/06/2010 06:29 PM Pacific Time:
I'm running sshd on a high (>1024) port number and cannot find a clear
step by step guide for configuring this correctly on Fedora 12 on
google.... I've come across lots of random bugs and forum questions, but
nothing that starts at the beginning of the process through the end.

Clarification... I've got ssh running fine... it is the SELinux part I can't figure out :)