Re: TV over the internet

On 01/06/2010 03:21 PM, Alan Cox wrote:
I did wonder if I could use my son, in Cardiff,
to re-send the stream over to me in Dublin (or Italy)?
Could I do that without using up all his bandwidth?

For low quality probably - or I imagine you could just buy yourself a
cheap UK hosting package with cgi and add yourself some kind of forwarder
script ;)

Alan

I've never tried it, but I was told that there are some proxy sites that will fake a UK IP address for you. Google should reveal the facts.

Personally, I just download the few shows that I want to watch. They're all on the net. Whoops, I just confessed to a crime on a public forum.

Regards,

John