Re: Flash Problem

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Chris Smart <mail christophersmart com> wrote:
> 2010/1/7 Marcel Rieux <m z rieux gmail com>:
>> youtube but apparently needs the bad plugins. Not sure it's an
>> advantage over using the Abode plug-in...
>>

> It's free software I guess..

Yeees... But have you seen the description for Gsretamer's bad plugins?

"GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of elements
which operate on media data.
This package contains plug-ins that have licensing issues, ***aren't
tested well enough, or the code is not of good enough quality***.

If I remember well, FlashPlayer doesn't require those plug-ins.