abrt daemon failed to start

I have fedora 12 32 bits installed on a Macbook pro (intel core duo) I did "yum update" this morning, I have restarted the system and got the following message:

Starting abrt daemon: abrtd: Failed to start: got sig 2 FAILED

I have browsed in the web but I cannot find useful information. Then I typed:

$rpm -qa | grep abrt

abrt-libs-1.0.0-1.fc12.i686
abrt-libs-1.0.3-1.fc12.i686
abrt-addon-kerneloops-1.0.3-1.fc12.i686
abrt-1.0.3-1.fc12.i686

I removed abrt-libs-1.0.0-1.fc12.i686 because the presence of abrt-libs-1.0.3-1.fc12.i686:

$rpm -e abrt-libs-1.0.0-1.fc12.i686

I restarted the system but I got again the message:

Starting abrt daemon: abrtd: Failed to start: got sig 2 FAILED

I don't know what to do now,help will be welcome. Thanks in advance.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=393459&topic_id=88299&forum=10#forumpost393459
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame satanclaus_666666 yahoo com