Re: mac usb drive problem with F11

On 01/06/2010 08:48 PM, Chris Smart wrote:
2010/1/7 Dave Stevens<geek uniserve com>:
I'd like to mount a (WD) mac usb drive in F11. It has a hfsplus filesystem
on it. I can mount it and copy data to it but when I look in the drive I see
no new data, just what was already there. Any suggestions?

Does Linux have write support for hfsplus yet? Or only hfs?

AFAIK, only HFS, HFS+ (journaled HFS) isn't there yet.
-           Give me ambiguity or give me something else!             -