Re: mac usb drive problem with F11

2010/1/8 Rick Stevens <ricks nerd com>:

> AFAIK, only HFS, HFS+ (journaled HFS) isn't there yet.

Yes, that's what I thought. Interestingly though his mount command
shows that it's mounted rw, yet if he couldn't write to it I'd expect
some kind of error.

So Dave, under OS X you can turn journalling OFF on the device, then
reboot into Linux and try it without journalling.
It's something like:

sudo diskutil disableJournal /Volumes/VOLUME_NAME

-c