Re: Cairo-dock kills my Box

On Thursday 07 January 2010 23:21:53 jim wrote:
> I had cairo-dock installed, but I removed it and now I got problems
> with libcairo.so.2 .

The libcairo.so.2 library is part of the cairo package (a 2D graphics
library), and has nothing whatsoever to do with cairo-dock (an eye-candy
dock).

Instead of removing cairo-dock, you probably removed the cairo package. So you
probably broke the system yourself. My guess is that a

yum install cairo

will fix your issues. How exactly did you try to remove cairo-dock? What
command did you use?

HTH, :-)
Marko