Re: is suspend broken?

I'm running Fedora 11 on an x86_64 Core 2 Quad Xeon and a Supermicro
X7DWA-N motherboard.  I previously ran Fedora 10.

Suspend mostly works for me, but when I wake back up, I can't make the
network work.  I tried restarting networking, ifconfig down and then
up again, but nothing I've tried will make the network come back.

I've been assuming it's a kernel bug, but haven't gotten it together
to report it.  Does anyone else have this problem?  A workaround?

Don Quixote
--
Don Quixote de la Mancha
quixote dulcineatech com