Re: Network Audio

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 04:33:28PM -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:
I would love to just use one system for sound and let other systems
send audio to it. Is network audio a reasonable solution?
Suggestions if not?

Assume having multiple systems using the same server is not an
issue, coordination is possible, overlap is acceptable.

I do this in my home office with PulseAudio's network capabilities.
Works like a champ.

Would you have a link to some cookbook documentation? Google is more successful and less discriminating than I like.

And could I put this on the KVM host and then have all the VMs speak network audio to it? That would be useful.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>