ASF format ??

I recieved a Video that says it's a .wmv file but Linux Properties says it is a ASF format. I have tried to play it with VLC, Xine, Mplayer but there is a codec problem.
They all play the Audio of the file but not the Video.

Using Mplayer, I get this error message.
The playback of this movie requires a video/x-asf-unknown decoder plugin which is not installed.