Re: Setting up Tigervnc [FAILED] ?!?

William Case wrote:
> Hi;
>
> I think I have yummed every thing I need.
>
> What is the following warning telling me?
>
>         ]# service vncserver start
>         Starting VNC server: no displays configured
>         [FAILED]
>
> And how do I fix it?
>
> I have checked the /etc/sysconfig/vncservers file.  I don't see anything
> about a display.  I assume something is looking for an X display:0

It would be useful for you to tell people what you have in your
vncservers file.

The format, as shown in the file, is "X:username", where X is a number
and indicates a "screen"....

--
"And what will you do when you grow up to be as big as me?" asked the
father of his little son. "Diet." Guess Who! http://tinyurl.com/mc4xe7