Help needed: Howto play offline a video presented on a website

When opening the following website:

	http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Möbiusband,

you will find on this page a small video pointing to http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Moebiusband_wikipedia_animation.ogg

I want to play this video offline after downloading this ogg file.

But when trying play this file with totem, I get an error popup as shown in the attachment ogg.jpg. Clicking on the search botton does not succeed.

Anybody as an advice for me? All hints are welcome.

Kind regards

--
Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes