Tracker indexes emails... but not contacts?

Hello all,

I've began using tracker (under KDE...) to index my document, emails and
C sources.
Thus far, it seems to be working just fine.

However, I cannot seem to get it to index my contacts.
Read: Searching for user X, will show all of his emails and documents,
but I won't get his contact information.

Am I missing anything?

- Gilboa